PSA

I'm moving - well, sort of!

In the last few weeks I've shifted most of my daily activity to my Tumblr blog, 24framesofdreaming.tumblr.com. So if you want to find me to have a chat or see most of my Doctor Who and Broadchurch stuff, then head on over there and follow me. My Tumblr has seen a lot of work lately and I have an exhaustive tag page with links to individual Old Hollywood stars, Doctor Who and Broadchurch characters, and vintage photography, art, feminist articles, and quotes.

This blog will still host my reviews, fiction, and other longer articles I write. But for the daily chatter and most of the fandom goodies, I'll be here.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.